Por favor, faça uma continuação desse majestoso jogo..coloque uma historia talvez! <3
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A small metroidvania made in 6 days for a self-imposed GAME•A•WEEK challenge.
Use your hookshot to explore a space terrarium and find all the secrets!
Andrew Gleeson (@_andrio) - Code/Art/Design
Niilo Takalainen (@nilkki1) - SFX
Nathan Antony (@derriskharlan) - Music
Maike Vierkant (@Maibbit) - Title Card
V 1.0.1 Update
- Disabled Debug/Editor functionality (oops)
- Fixed edge case where the player would get stuck in solids
- Fixed critical level design issue where players could get stuck and not progress.
- Stacked blocks will now move correctly.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
good game is great
PLZZZZ MAKE a sequel
This was a very well designed fun game. Really interesting core mechanic. Not bad at all for 6 days :)
I love the music in this game. I get a sense of nostalgia when playing the game as I am reminded of Light Crusader from Sega Genesis.
Also, I found a bug here:
I was trying to move this block while it was on the button and got stuck in the door when it closed.
just curious to know; what language is this game written in? and is it made from scratch? also, i think it's very pretty. well done!
Hello! did a lets play of your game and some fanar with it too ^_^ Hope you like it!
Couldn't figure out the secret though.
Una Aventura de Otro Mundo
I really like this game but I have a few queries:
1) In one area - near the top-left spawn point - there's a button to activate a door but no accessible block to use it. I tried taking one from another area but it's impossible for me.
2) In the same area (or rather underneath it) there's a secret column where you can launch your hook but not cling on to anything. Bug or feature?
3) The spawn points lead me to believe I have 5 out of 8 crystals collected. I've run thru the map several times but not managed to find any more.
I'd also like to mention that I too would have liked some kind of story - even if it was something like finding your spaceship to go home. I wonder if because of point 3, I'm missing a hidden ending.
Ooh! I got 1, 2 and possibly 3 figured out all in one go! 1 and 2 are indeed the same - though I don't see why 2 exists.
I did manage to find the other crystals but didn't see any change. Am I still missing something? =(
I adore this game... If you made a story mode, that would be one of my favorite games and I would deffinetly buy it!!! It's already on the list of top games :D
I got stuck in a door and I can't get out :'
Amazing game; highlight of my itch.io experience so far!
Would totally buy this game if I found it on the steam store. Keep up the good work!
Got through playing this game multiple times and loved it! I really want to know what programming language you built this game with. :)
Great game! just got finished and it was awesome!!! keep up the good work man! :D
I just finished the game! I didn't find all the secrets, but got to the ending. Very cool game! Everything is so well done! Much respect indeed. I need to look though your other games! :)
I can't download the game on the itch.io client. It downloads and after installing uninstalls itself. I seriously hope you see this.