Hello! I enjoyed your game a lot, it looked wonderful and had some awesome sound design as well! I made a let's play of it alongside another game here~
A downloadable game for Windows
Tend to an abandoned garden deep underground.
The original jam game was made in less than 48 Hours for Nordic Game Jam 2016.
"It's a tiny thing but delightful." - RockPaperShotgun.
"Succulents is a beautiful thing." - PCGamer.com
• V1.1.0 • APR 19 2016 ••••••••
- Recreated the growing system. Now you actually water the soil!
- Added an additional plant that hadn't made it into the jam build (more to come).
- Added the Bag of Seeds, and Seeds. Take control over where plants grow!
- Added the Shovel. Dig up unwanted plants.
- Added Toggle Controls. Simply click to pick up/drop objects. If you prefer holding, simply hold. :)
- The game now saves on exit. Return to your garden!
- Fullscreen (won't work properly for non 16:9 resolutions). Press Alt+Enter to toggle.
- Fixed the initial water level in the well. It now starts full.
- Tidied up the collisions for waterdrops/bucket.
- Fixed how the music behaves for the plants. Volume will now decrease when plants wither and die.
- Fixed the infinite water source glitch from tilting the bucket too far.
- Fish no longer swims in the air.
- Tweaked the border graphics and background. Will do a visual overhaul in a future update.
- Various edge-case fixes.
Andrew Gleeson - Code, Art, Design / @_andrio
Maike Vierkant - Art, Design / @Maibbit
Jukio Kallio - Music / @jukiokallio
Niilo Takalainen - SFX Design / @nilkki1
Click download now to get access to the following files: