how do you get the plants to grow overhead? it wont let me
A downloadable game for Windows
Tend to an abandoned garden deep underground.
The original jam game was made in less than 48 Hours for Nordic Game Jam 2016.
"It's a tiny thing but delightful." - RockPaperShotgun.
"Succulents is a beautiful thing." - PCGamer.com
• V1.1.0 • APR 19 2016 ••••••••
- Recreated the growing system. Now you actually water the soil!
- Added an additional plant that hadn't made it into the jam build (more to come).
- Added the Bag of Seeds, and Seeds. Take control over where plants grow!
- Added the Shovel. Dig up unwanted plants.
- Added Toggle Controls. Simply click to pick up/drop objects. If you prefer holding, simply hold. :)
- The game now saves on exit. Return to your garden!
- Fullscreen (won't work properly for non 16:9 resolutions). Press Alt+Enter to toggle.
- Fixed the initial water level in the well. It now starts full.
- Tidied up the collisions for waterdrops/bucket.
- Fixed how the music behaves for the plants. Volume will now decrease when plants wither and die.
- Fixed the infinite water source glitch from tilting the bucket too far.
- Fish no longer swims in the air.
- Tweaked the border graphics and background. Will do a visual overhaul in a future update.
- Various edge-case fixes.
Andrew Gleeson - Code, Art, Design / @_andrio
Maike Vierkant - Art, Design / @Maibbit
Jukio Kallio - Music / @jukiokallio
Niilo Takalainen - SFX Design / @nilkki1
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for the game, I found it fun yet relaxing at the same time.
I found your small game really calming and peaceful! It's nice to see something relaxing when everyone is rushing about. Especially where I live where there are "rush hours" and people cramp in subways and run everywhere. Where cars crash and bikes slow everyone down.
It's refreshing to see something that takes time. Thank you for making this game!
Hello! I enjoyed your game a lot, it looked wonderful and had some awesome sound design as well! I made a let's play of it alongside another game here~
Nice little game. Beautiful art!